miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

EL PEOR PRODUCTO/ THE WORST PRODUCT...Delineador marcador de By's line/Eyeliner marker by By's line

Hace tiempo que había visto, sobre todo por internet, delineadores marcadores pero no me había animado a comprar uno hasta la semana pasada.
Time ago I saw, specially by internet, eyeliner markers but I had no wanted to buy one until the last week.




Ví este delineador en un stand de maquillaje afuera de un supermercado, estaba muy barato (30 pesos mexicanos) y la marca era desconocida pero me dije que aveces este tipo de productos dan sorpresas
I saw this eyeliner in a makeup stand out of a supermarket, It was very cheap (30 Mexican pesos, 2 dlls more or less) and the brand was unknown but I thought that sometimes those kind of products give surprises.


=( DECEPCIÓN, ES EL PEOR PRODUCTO QUE HE COMPRADO
=( DECEPTION, IT'S THE WORST PRODUCT I HAVE BOUGHT.


(Apply in a clean and dry area, free of makeup or cream)
¡Osea que no puedes ponerlo sobre tus sombras!
So, you can't use it above your eyeshadows!

(Apply one or two times according to desire length)
¡¿Enserio?! Miren lo que paso con solo UNA aplicación...
Really?!. Look what happen with only ONE application...
 ¡No podía quitarlo! Lo intenté con desmaquillante para mascara a prueba de agua, con agua tibia y no se pudo. Se quitó 24 horas después cuando me volví a desmquillar.
I couldn't remove it! I tried with a makeup remover special for waterproof mascara, with warm water and it couldn't.  It disappeard 24 hours after when I turned to removing the makeup.

Por "suerte" no terminé de aplicarlo porque la punta es super dura, lastima la piel, es decir, es IMPOSIBLE DE APLICAR.
By "luck" I didn't finish to apply it because the tip was very hard, it  injures te skin, I mean, it's IMPOSSIBLE TO APPLY IT.                 

             
(NO TOXIC)

¡No lo creo!
I don't think so!


=( En esta ocasión...lo barato salió caro.
=( In this occasion...I got what I paid

¿Alguna vez te ha pasado algo así?
Ever happened to you something like this?

Deja tus comentarios
Leave your comments

=)

Visita mi otro blog...
Visit my other blog...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...