jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Recomendación de blog/ blog recommendation: Fashion Hippie Loves

Hoy escribo una entrada un poco diferente...es la primera vez que recomiendo un blog. Creo que  lo haré cada vez que tenga la oportunidad pues tal vez también a ti te guste.
Today I write a little different post...this is the first time that I recommend a blog. I think I'll do it whenever I have the oportunity because maybe you also like it.

 
Este blog de moda es escrito por Annie. Ella nos muestra sus outfits, sus adquisiciones y un poco de su vida.
This is a fashion blog written by Annie. She show us her outfits, her acquisitions and a little of her life.


Me gusta porque:
-tiene un closet impresionante
-muy buen gusto
-lo actualiza regularmente

I like it because:
-She has an amazing closet
-She has a very good taste in clothes
-she update regularly

AQUI te dejo su página
HERE is her web page


=) Gracias por ver
=) Thanks for reading.

1 comentario:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...